22 Nov 2010

Lady



I don't know of you go on Facebook sometimes. It's really the way to communicate here.
Some of you may have noticed the many Disney characters on profile pics, or else it's just a phenomenon in Belgium.
The plan is to persuade so many people as possible to change their profile pic into an animation character of your childhood.
I choose Lady, from Lady and the tramp.
Afterwards  I started to think about why I choose her. It wasn't my favourite Disney movie, I don't really have one. But it was my favourite character in that movie since the beginning.
Now I realise that Lady expresses my style perfectly.
Lady. Not feminine, although that's an aspect of lady, but my style is more coquette.
I like to dress ladylike, I don't feel comfortable when I wear too often masculine, robust clothes. Cute isn't my style neither, that's again just an aspect of lady.
But it's not only a way to dress. For me it's who I am.
I notice it and all my behaviour. A person from my class teases me sometimes, with saying I'm too prudish (Off course she exaggerates, she's just the opposite ;) But I have some thing that I want to do everything eh ladylike, I like to look elegant. You'll never see me behave vulgar.  Another example, I have a pair of boots










and when I wear these I feel quit crude, coarse. I still wear them, because they're comfy and warm in the winter and quick to get in to. But it still doesn't feel well.
It has something to do about the soft sole of the shoe, when I buy flats it's almost a requirement! It helps me to feel elegant.
It's kinda hard to explain but I think the people who know me good, will recognise me in the character Lady


Pfu enough talking about me for today!
But now you understand the way I think a bit, I can go quit deep with analysing stuff like this.

I hope you enjoyed reading it and I didn't make you bored !


Love, Siel

Carolien sorry voor het stelen van je foto ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, OMG. Een nieuwe hype dus. Ben ik even blij dat ik geen facebook heb. Maar lady past wel bij jouw hoor. Style perfectly <3
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh wat leuk. :)
    Origineel artikel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T is niks, dat stelen van de foto! Nu sta ik tenminste op je blog! ;)
    xx, Carolien

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)