18 Feb 2011

Siel's book tips 2

There are many many books I like, but this are by far my favourites.
(See also in the previous part)
Unlike the last time, it's especially fantasy. (Sorry, it's my favourite genre !)

NON-FANTASY
  • Stargirl - Jerry Spinelli
    (but still kinda weird)

FANTASY
  • Hook - Terry Brooks 
  • Northern lights (trilogy) - Philip Pullman
    Het Noorderlicht 

  • Eon - Allison Goodman
  • The city of Ember - Jeanne Duprau
    Sintel






Oh they're so good! I want them all! Unfortunately I haven't got one of them :(
But it's a dream of me to have a personal little library full with books I love :)

4 comments:

  1. Ik lees eigenlijk geen boeken. Hihi, geen geduld voor.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I haven't red not even one of these :( gotta read one of Jeanne Duprau at least! Love reading, good post.

    kissess girls*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved stargirl when i was younger, and northern lights has always been ones of my favourites (:

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)