5 Jul 2011

Watches, watches and watches



I want a watch.
Or even better:
I need a watch.

And that's why I thought I could give myself one to celebrate that I finally have a job.
I spent hours on the web searching for the perfect watch, cause I'm not the easiest when it comes to watches. And I finally found five that I really really liked. Now you hear me coming...
I can't choose !
Money is not a problem since I have a job and I can get used of reading rather difficult screens.
So, please help me. Which one would you choose?


edit : Haha I asked my parents and they liked none of them! My sister liked the blue one.
Now, I'm very curious about your reaction !

12 comments:

  1. Meteen al toen ik die van D&G zag, dacht ik, WOW! Dus ik ga voor die ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een vriendin van mij heeft die van Fossil en hij is echt heel mooi, mooier dan op dit plaatje :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all rock! I love the converse one!

    Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nu ik dit artikel zie, ik heb nog echt een keer een nieuwe horloge nodig. Die van mij is al bijna overleden.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik ga voor die van Nixon :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind die van Fossil het mooist! Het minst vind ik die van D&G en die van Converse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. J adore tous!!! Super!!!
    Biz
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. those watches are beuatiful, but i dont care much for watches, here in Rio is pretty hot, so eventually your wrist gets all sweaty

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my weaknesses is watches!! Love them...gotta have them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love Fossil! I just bought one in white and
    it's so Pretty!
    Love Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)