3 Sept 2012

Sigh

It made me a little bit sad to realize that Mr. Panty Buns was absolutely right. He said he missed the pictures of Ruby and I together. I do too, but we haven't seen each other often the past year. We both went to different colleges, far far away from each other. I really miss those times actually, we could talk for hours together and get completely whimsical about some creative idea. Planning new photoshoots was one of my favourite things to do with her, I hope we can still do that in the future and that we're not growing apart! Ruby, if you read this, you where my best friend during high school, and though I don't see or speak you that often lately, you're still my best friend now!
And I still owe you a birthday present, I didn't forget ;)


5 comments:

  1. oh das zo lief! (this kim trouwens ;)) Da komt er allemaal nog wel van :D Ik wil wel fotograaf spelen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siel, Echt waar. Jij was mijn beste vriend in het middelbaar, maar ook nog steeds mijn beste vriendin nu ik in hoge school zit. Ik vind het zelf ook heel jammer dat we niet zo veel tijd meer kunnen doorbrengen samen. Maar dat gaan we veranderen. Ik ga je nog wel uitleggen hoe ik dat ga klaarspelen. Ik mis onze lange babbels ook, en ik heb niemand zo vriendelijk as jij ergens anders tegen gekomen! Ik hoop dat we elkaar snel terug kunnen zien!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: deze post heeft me laten wenen x')

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool, we're two as well :)

    really liked your blog, hope you like ours too.

    http://www.twin-maniacs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)