12 May 2013

Not too warm, not too cold


At last, another outfit post! Sometimes I begin to wonder if this is even a fashionblog!

These pictures date from a week ago, when it was nice and warm outside. While strolling through my closet I discovered something that hasn't been out for a while, my maxi skirt. Though this skirt gives me an instant beach feeling, it is perfect for this kind of weather. Not too warm, not too cold.
Further a rather basic combo with a salmon coloured top and a basic cardi and flats.

And a pair of girly flowered earrings as finishing touch, that somehow always remain hidden underneath my hair!

4 comments:

  1. I love the salmon pink colour of your top and the print on your maxi-dress. Your hair, earrings and makeup all look pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die rok staat je echt heel mooi. Het is sowieso ook een mooie rok :) En nog dank je wel voor je reactie op mijn post van m'n 5-jarig bestaan. Dat was echt een heel fijn berichtje om te lezen, ik werd er echt blij van :)

    x Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie maxirok! Leuke touch van kleur met dat topje. Jammer dat het weer alweer wat kouder is, had ook echt zin in de meer zomerse looks :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)