28 Jul 2013

Copacobana outfit Ruby day 1


Here is Ruby's cute festival outfit. I especially think it's adorable how small she looks in these pics! ^^ And don't you just looove her awesome hat? Nobody looks as good with hats as Ruby does!
It was still the same grey and rainy day but we were ready for it, like true adventurers. Sometimes you just got to go, otherwise you'll miss all the fun!






And here a pic on the festival itself, the day after:
Thanks for the pic, Alexey!
We made some international friends that evening, really cool! Despite the fact that we always talk in English on our blog, it was kinda weird to constantly talk to each other in English. It was actually harder than I thought it would be! Anyway, it was a fun night, and I didn't mind missing the bus and walking home for about 45 minutes.. Give me a cherry beer, and I'm a happy girl !

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you have got right here on this post.
    I am coming back to your website for more soon.


    my blog - Christian Louboutin Sandales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fijne outfit! Ik kan mij nu bijna niet voorstellen om broekkousen enzo te dragen, gek weer hier in Belgiƫ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! ik was er helaas niet :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erg leuk hoedje en zeker festivalproof die outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)